Our entire team, at your service.
Our agency partners have on-demand and prioritized access to all of our services every month. With our extensive capabilities, we have the resources to help you navigate the complex and changing digital marketing landscape.
How we can help
Choosing Leap Logic as your Agency of Record provides access to the following services:
Branding and design
Website design and development
How it works
Our agency partners have priority access to our entire team of senior designers, developers, and strategists. We are ready to serve, no matter what digital marketing needs you may have. All of our unique agency partnerships are structured around regularly scheduled meetings. Through these meetings, we’re able to listen to our partner’s needs, strategically plan, and update on our progress with concrete expectations and deadlines. No matter what you need, we’re here for you.
- Develop a dynamic partnership with our team, allowing us to anticipate your needs and respond as quickly as if we were in-house.
- Employ a fully staffed, senior-level team for all of your marketing needs without the cost and overhead of an in-house team.
- Receive priority responses to all emails and issues. We always respond within an hour, and we offer after-hours support.
- Gain helpful industry insights and recommendations during our regular meetings.
- Learn how to use emerging tools and technology with easy-to-understand coaching and training.
- Regular review of marketing performance to respond to changes in your audience or the world.
There is a lot to consider when deciding if an Agency Partnership is the right solution for your outsourced marketing needs. The questions below can be useful when discussing an Agency Partnership with your team.
- Does our marketing needs require training that our in-house team doesn't have?
- Does our marketing team need expert-level skill that goes deeper than our current capabilities?
- Is our marketing often overwhelmed by sudden changes and requests?
- Do our marketing efforts seem coordinated or disjointed?
- Do our current collection of vendors think proactively or reactively to our needs?
Contact us if you or your team is interested in discussing an Agency Partnership.