Interactive Project Manager
About the Role
The Project Manager manages internal and external projects by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
This position combines aspects of client management, traffic management and project management to our team in Hoover, AL. The Interactive Project Manager is expected to play a variety of roles, including client advocate, team advocate, task scheduler, resource manager and following up on task status.
- Assist the sales team in writing proposals, project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives to client and team
- Develops and tracks project plans, coordinating with team members and their project load
- Manage and control project scope and the change control process
- Manage client relationships and preparing for client meetings.
- Ability to navigate unexpected delays or changes within projects using grace and skill
- Ensure that projects complete according to schedule and within budget
- 2+ years of project management experience, from an interactive agency managing digital projects.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes, web design process and branding processes
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Creative or design experience of any kind
Leap Logic offers competitive salaries and benefits with growth relative to performance and impact. We emphasize talent and ability over education or certification with a strong lean towards a proven history of completed past projects, satisfied clients, and self-motivation.
This is a full time hire. Candidates must be willing to work in our Hoover-based offices 40 hours a week, participate in team meetings, client meetings and regular performance review. Provide us an exceptional resume, along with salary requirements. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability.